Mountain Wars Mountain Wars

A good starting point

It was alright, it's kind of hard to judge these kinds of animations when everything moves quick and it's so short.
What I will say though is that this is a good starting place for you, what to improve? Maybe add some kind of actual plot, the sounds were fine, but maybe add detail and flexibility to the characters, even if you do keep using stickmen.

Weird Government Weird Government

Um... what?

I don't really understand the plot, partially it might have to do with the text cutting away suddenly once or twice but also I think it wasn't fully explained.
The art was pretty good, but you didn't really do any animation except a couple of tweens and mouth movement.
About mouth movement, don't just use a couple of set images and usually if you're going to do it you'll include audio dialogue as opposed to text.

DPlato responds:

its a trailer

Kabal Test your might Kabal Test your might

I really like this, please add to it

I like this a lot, but if you added difficulties (where the bar moves faster and stuff) and maybe some other minigames it could be getting a ten.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Weird, but cool

I like this, it's very weird and the atmosphere is done well and kept throughout.
And it's defininitely original.
One small thing that you might not want to hear, I hope this isn't meant to be funny...