Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

Useful Tutorial

You give some very good tips and it's all laid out very well, but you didn't have a section on fully tweening animations (which believe me, can be done well).
Also, I wasn't convinced by your lip syncing method, and it was a fairly brief nad vague explanation. As far as I'm concerned to do it accurately you need to actually look at your mouth in the mirror as you say the line.
But, overall it's a good, useful tutorial

Magical-Arts responds:

Indeed there is no tween segment, it can be made well yes but it's hard and time consuming (you can make good tween stuff fast but that takes pure talent imo) also I'm not that very good at tweens. on the Lip-synch I kinda agree with you. The reason I choosed to put it in even tough I'm not all that good at it was simply to show how I found a way to at least be able to create movies with lip-synch in them. The mirror tip is a realy good one.

Multiplayer Pong Multiplayer Pong

Meh, it's alright

You might have wanted to test the game a bit more though, as it is it's a little clunky but more importantly, the chat window completely blocks the other player on the screen, that kinda ruins it. Also, even multiplayer pong is a bit basic, maybe add a bit to it or try a different game.

Kombat Fighters - KotK Kombat Fighters - KotK

Fantastic Game, Perfect 10

This is brilliant, I love the system and all the different characters.
I have no criticisms at all for this game, and that's saying something.

Multi Sum Multi Sum

Cool game

Simple idea, but it works well.
I can see this getting addictive.
I also like the professional touches like the scoreboard, sound effects and unintrusive music.

MaxManning responds:

Thanks, I wanted it to be pretty simple to understand.

Canadian Sniperr Canadian Sniperr

It delivers what it promises

It's ok. But it seems like too much of a little thing you do as a test before doing your real game.
And why Micheal Jackson? That just seems randomly thrown in.
Maybe try something a bit different. Good start though.

Shore Siege! Shore Siege!

Pretty good game

Aside from what people have said about it being a bit easy, it's a bit simple too.
There's no real scoring system aside from the number of days but that's not a great system.
Overall though, it is a fun game and very well made, I'd like to see what else you can come up with.